Friday 12 June 2015

Yellow

Yellow is a happy colour. Here are some yellow things that make me happy:

Dan tats (Chinese egg tarts)


(Credits to: http://lisaptran.tumblr.com)

I had the most delicious egg tarts in Chinatown last Sunday. The other food wasn't great, but the egg tarts were lovely. Tiny and creamy with a flakey crust. Yum! We ordered two sets.

Eggs 

I eat eggs almost every day (sometimes multiple times a day). Here are some pictures of some egg dishes I've made recently:

Soft-boiled eggs with avocado, chilli flakes and cherry tomatoes on whole wheat bread



Scrambled eggs with cheddar cheese, chilli flakes and avocado on whole wheat bread

You can't see from the pictures, but the colour (especially for the scrambled eggs) is incredibly vibrant. I think it comes from the cheese and cream mixed in.

Diary

Obviously not all diaries are yellow, but mine is. A neighbour had put this and a bunch of other books out on the street to give away, and I couldn't resist. 


I haven't finished my current diary yet, but I'm excited to start this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment