Saturday 13 June 2015

Anxiety

Today was a hectic day. I arranged a bunch of viewings for today, so Ben and I had to wake up early. We woke up a little late, so I became quite stressed and yelled at Ben a bit. It makes me very anxious to be late and I can become quite moody, but Ben is very good at calming me down. It ended up being fine. Our viewings were shorter than I expected, and we ended up seeing 7 houses today! We haven't made a decision about which one to choose (or even where to live), but I feel like we made progress.

I like my life to be very organised, but obviously life doesn't always work out that way! If it were up to me, I would choose a house today just to make a decision. It makes everything very tidy. Ben prefers to be more relaxed and make decisions last minute. Sometimes it causes us to clash, but I think overall it brings out the best in both of us. Ben needs to plan ahead, and I need to relax more. I'm grateful he is in my life. I can rely on him, and he encourages me to live in the present. Thanks Ben!

On another note, we watched Julie & Julia (the movie is finishing as I type!) It's a very charming movie; I highly recommend it. Very touching and sweet, with lots of delicious food! We had leftover takeaway curry as we watched it. Julia Child would approve...right?

No comments:

Post a Comment