Friday 19 June 2015

Recent Times

The past week or so has been HECTIC!! I finished my exams last Wednesday, and immediately went straight into house hunting. On Thursday I went back to work and spent most of my time arranging house viewings. Friday was much of the same, and on Saturday we had house viewings from 9.45-3.15. On Sunday I spent the day clearing out my stuff to prepare for the move. Monday was more house viewings, and then Tuesday was house viewings and dinner with a friend. On Wednesday we made a decision, but it's all been a bit crazy. I also had to prepare for going on holiday, which we do tomorrow morning!! I had to buy some summer clothes and clean my room/pack/etc before we left.

In more fun news, I had really great Malaysian food with Ben! The flat we went to is around the corner from the Malaysian Embassy, where they have a canteen. It was cheap and tasty. The photos aren't great, but I promise it was really good!





I also caught up with an old friend from uni! It was great to see him. We had dinner at Bubba Gump, walked around Soho, had drinks and then went for ice cream.



The ice cream was delicious. I felt so indulgent. We went to Scoop, in Soho. It was open surprisingly late (around 10pm). I had to leave afterwards because the ice cream melted all over me.





No comments:

Post a Comment