Sunday 26 July 2015

Naps

Naps are the best! Today has gone much better. I woke up to an email stating my login details for the INFJ course which was a big relief. Ben and I made breakfast (omelet with bacon, tomatoes, cheese, rosemary and thyme, fresh bread and baked beans) and then I did 20min of yoga and had a nap. I slept for almost 2 hours! After I woke up, I felt a million times better. It was so refreshing! I haven't been sleeping well, so to have 2 hours of deep sleep felt A-MAZ-ING.

Afterwards, we went to Brick Lane market and bought lots of food. I had plantains and peanuts as a snack. The people running the stall were so lovely, I couldn't resist buying from them. Plus, I love bananas (plantains, bananas...what's the difference?) They were so kind, and in such an open way. I felt they were sincerely nice, and interested in getting to know everyone who came to their stall. It's so rare to meet people like that these days. Later, we ate and watched David Attenborough documentaries. I did 30min of yoga, and now we're going to watch Fresh Off the Boat. I need to wake up at 1am to watch the live version of the INFJ course, so it's going to be an early night. I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment