Wednesday 8 July 2015

Time flies...

Woweee! Can you believe it's been SIX WHOLE DAYS since I last posted?? Time is going by too quickly, and not in a good way...I honestly can't remember what I've done with myself. It feels like I had that conversation with Angela yesterday.

Actually, I have been very busy. My parents moved to London, and I've been walking over to their house every day after work. I normally come home around 9.30-10, which leaves me just enough time to relax before I go to sleep. It's been really nice seeing them. My dad flies to the US permanently on Sunday, so I want to spend as much time with them as possible. Normally I spend time with my mom and snack/have dinner, and then my dad comes home and I hang out for a little while and go home.

Today was really crazy because the Tube strikes were on! I didn't plan them well AT ALL. I ended up waiting forever for a bus, and it was like a madhouse. I have to admit though, it was sort of fun amongst all the craziness. Everyone on the bus was very friendly to each other- I guess we were all commiserating together. Someone kept on talking about ordering a pizza onto the bus, which became a running joke throughout the journey. After I got off the bus, an amazing band was playing in front of Liverpool Street station, so I stayed to listen to them for a while. A girl (who I think was raising money for the band) was dancing with everyone, and she even made me dance with her! So even though it was inconvenient, it ended up being sort of exciting.

I'm exhausted now. Time for bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment